carat
color
clarity

Avocado Proposals

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bahahahah that is hilarious!!!!!

We have an avocado shortage in Australia right now so prices are through the roof! I'd say it is quite a luxury to get an avocado proposal :dance: :D

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
We have an avocado shortage in Australia right now so prices are through the roof! I'd say it is quite a luxury to get an avocado proposal :dance: :D

Being Pricescopers - I think we'd all rather he spent the money on a better stone than on an avocado .... :lol:

Ilovecarbon

Rough_Rock
Umm, the ring/ proposal is nice and all, but where are the chips, onion, cilantro, and lime juice? We need to turn that into some guacamole ASAP before it rots completely instead of just kind of oxidizing...

Edit: if he had just sprinkled some lime juice on there, it wouldn’t be so brown. How does he not know that?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not a fan of food proposals. I'd be like, shit, honey, famished, gulp. :lickout: Can't imagine the medical and dental bills.:wall:

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:lol::lol::lol::wall::wall::wall:

I am torn between laughter and confusion and annoyance that this is happening....someone help me know what to feel!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol::lol::lol::wall::wall::wall:

I am torn between laughter and confusion and annoyance that this is happening....someone help me know what to feel!!
Hungry :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results