shape
carat
color
clarity

AVC's available on August Vintage Inc site

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been following closely all the new and exciting cuts to be revealed by Rhino and of course I've been watching JA to see when these beauties are available. If you've followed the AVC's in flyingpig's thread, you know JA is having some difficulty filtering the AVC's dimensions and it appears they are sometimes coming up and sometimes not coming up. Of course an AVC will have different 'ideal' dimensions than a regular cushion so that's part of it. I do know you have to select AGS lab but that's another thing, as in please JA make a Vintage Diamond category with the corresponding filters =)2!

Rhino has ALL the AVC inventory in full on his website but the new part is that if it has a price listed then you can buy it directly from him. If you see an AVC listed with no price, that means it should be up on JA's site. Sweet!

https://www.augustvintageinc.net

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just to clarify ... this is temp at the moment. When we had the delay with JA I offered GOG to publish about 2 weeks ago but they had issues as well so up they go for now. So at the moment they can be had at any B&M as well. If any questions I'll subscribe here.
Kind regards,
Rhino

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results