shape
carat
color
clarity

Lighthouse

Rough_Rock
I'm having issues with my AV. It's some picure of a girl - I have no idea where it came from - i tried to change it but it still remains the same picture. I tried to delete it, in my profile it shows no picture but in the forums it's this damn girl!

What's goin on?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Lighthouse said:
I'm having issues with my AV. It's some picure of a girl - I have no idea where it came from - i tried to change it but it still remains the same picture. I tried to delete it, in my profile it shows no picture but in the forums it's this damn girl!

What's goin on?

I have never seen this. Will look into it.

Tigarlily1

Rough_Rock
My avatar (the picture that I want) shows up fine in the user profile area but as soon as I post anything it always is broken. Whats up with that?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Lighthouse|1286197206|2728037 said:

What's goin on?

Can you please post the image you wish to replace your avatar here. I will see what I can do.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Tigarlily1|1288384617|2750572 said:
My avatar (the picture that I want) shows up fine in the user profile area but as soon as I post anything it always is broken. Whats up with that?

All fixed TigerLilly. In the future make sure your filename uses lover case jpg extension. Seems there is a glitch there.

tuittumurmeli

Rough_Rock
Me too!

I've succesfully uploaded a user picture which shows right on my profile page, but next to my posts I get some strange images that are coming ... from somewhere!? First it was a purple stone, and now a wedding couple appeared. :shock: My .jpg's are lowercase and also my second upload attempt had a max size of 100 pixels. I don't get it! Here's attached what I'd like to have.. Please help!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
tuittumurmeli|1316976512|3025219 said:
Me too!

I've succesfully uploaded a user picture which shows right on my profile page, but next to my posts I get some strange images that are coming ... from somewhere!? First it was a purple stone, and now a wedding couple appeared. :shock: My .jpg's are lowercase and also my second upload attempt had a max size of 100 pixels. I don't get it! Here's attached what I'd like to have.. Please help!

Seems there is still some minor issue. I have fixed it for you.

Kind regards,

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am also having this issue.

I attached what I want to use.

amemoredtailav.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1320245774|3052505 said:
I am also having this issue.

I attached what I want to use.
Thank you!!!

Search_Ends_Here

Rough_Rock
Where do I post my avitar image? Please advise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results