carat
color
clarity

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
The avatars did not migrate well.

To upload a new avatar go to My pages -> My account - >Edit -> User Profile in the Profile picture section.

Click on "Choose File" ( 100 x100 pixel is the optimum ). Find you avatar.

then click on Update.
Finally click on submit at the bottom of the page.

Your avatar should be all perfect again.

Edited - 7-20-10 Animated gifs will work. Make sure they are 100 x 100. Also make sure extensions ( jpg, png, gif) are lower case.

If you experience any problems or issues ,feel free to contact us by clicking this link.

https://www.pricescope.com/user/30782/contact

shootingstar

Rough_Rock
Feel free to delete this, just checking, if my avatar is really looking so strange compared to what I uploaded :lol:

shootingstar

Rough_Rock
Yep, it is... In my user CP it looks fine, but as the actual avatar there is some strange purple sphere :twirl: This is what I uploaded:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
shootingstar|1318514384|3039294 said:
Yep, it is... In my user CP it looks fine, but as the actual avatar there is some strange purple sphere :twirl: This is what I uploaded:

Sorry just noticed your post here.

I am looking into it and should have it fixed soon.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I seem to be having issues changing my Avatar also and with using the contact us page to inform you about it. :(2 I have tried for 2 days now to update or change my Avatar without any success. I have tried 2 different browsers and nothing has worked. I am using the correct size image so it isn't that. When I try to upload a new one it will just place my old one right back in the same spot even though the new one is named something totally different..

Also when trying to use the contact us page I fill out all the requirements and then hit submit or send email and I get a white box that has nothing in it right over the page. Don't know what happens but my email never goes through and I have no idea what the white box is supposed to say.. I have turned off all blockers and it still produces the same result. Is there a direct way to contact an admin aside from the Contact Us page??

screenshot-www.pricescope.com-2018-10-05-17-05-27-401.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results