shape
carat
color
clarity

Autoimmune Disorders forum?

lizzardxoxo

Rough_Rock
As someone living with rheumatoid arthritis and Sjögren's Disease...wondering if there's a group on here dedicated to autoimmune disorders?

LizzardXOXO

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm not aware of any, but I know there is at least one other poster, besides me, here with an autoimmune disease. I have 2 spondyloarthropathies.

Dakota

Rough_Rock
Topics like this are very specialized. So much so that I doubt you'll find sub-forums for it. There are groups and chat forums dedicated to this, I'm sure.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a little late to this party as I hardly check out this FHH sub, but lizzard, Sjogren's World is a good place for SS info and communicating with others about it. Here's a link to the main interactive message board Ias opposed to others you can find by poking around the site which are more informational). http://sjogrensworld.org/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=ae219a27c76c35bf21616c0ea01cf51f&board=1.0 Some members also have RA and may be able to direct you to more specific fora about that.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I have Sjogren Syndrome. I was diagnosed in 2017.

I find that I would get sick a lot. Especially now with a baby. I caught cold or flu a lot easier than before.

I asked why I got Sjogren Syndrome. The rheumatologist said it is stress related.

My joints are hurting so rheumatologist advised to take turmeric supplement. I have started with that for 2 weeks now.

I miss being so healthy and agile like I used to be.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have Sjogren Syndrome. I was diagnosed in 2017.

I find that I would get sick a lot. Especially now with a baby. I caught cold or flu a lot easier than before.

I asked why I got Sjogren Syndrome. The rheumatologist said it is stress related.

My joints are hurting so rheumatologist advised to take turmeric supplement. I have started with that for 2 weeks now.

I miss being so healthy and agile like I used to be.

Sorry to hear that especially the pain
I hope your medication provides some releaf

my other half had been feeling unwell for the last 2 years and he took forever to get over a particularly nasty virus we got in 2018
Last year amoung other aliments he developed an eye problem, where his pupils stuck to the iris that the ophthalmologist felt was caused by an underlying condition so ordered a load of tests
But we don't speak Latin and neither of us remember what its called - its not something we had ever heard of before
this week we finally get into the respitory clinic- our hospital isnt big enough to have one so he had to be referred to another city
anyway hooefully we will learn how to manage it ...
Because i really want my house painted before winter :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results