shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage in a Leigh Jay Nacht Art Deco Replica

Trasid

Shiny_Rock
For those wondering about Leigh Jay Nacht replica settings, I have attached pictures that will hopefully answer some of your questions.

newdiapics_0.jpg

newdiapics_045.jpg

newdiapics_066.jpg

newdiapics_049.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous!! Love the detail work in their repro settings!! Your diamond looks perfect in its new home :love:

Trasid

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mayk and Enerchi. I traded my other AVR for this one which is a bit larger. I was worried about the warmth of it but I am VERY pleased with the diamond and the setting. I think this will be my forever e-ring!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. What's the size of the diamond? I just love it and hope you have found the one ring to rule all other rings. :appl:

Trasid

Shiny_Rock
I had a 1.24 I SI2 and traded to this one which is a 1.52 L SI1. http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/9867/

I was sooooo worried about the warmth but it is so cool. Sometimes it's completely white. Other times it is a very, very light tint of light brown/gold color but never a yellow/buttery gold. It kept reminding me of something and I couldn't figure out what and then it hit me. Sometimes it looks the color of mica ... you know that sheet mineral material that is a bit glittery. And at other times the diamond looks very barely vanilla. My FI thinks it's really neat. He enjoys wearing it on his pinky and looking at it. I don't let him keep it long though. ;))

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the warmth. Enjoy it and congratulations on your engagement. Wear it in good health and much happiness. :love:

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Trasid!

What a pleasure it was to meet you and FI! Good to hear you're enjoying the new 1.52 too! I love your ideas for the setting. The whole chemistry of that setting with that diamond just works. :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful setting trasid, excellent choice for your gorgeous stone!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Veautiful!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Your diamond looks exquisite in that setting !!!! :love: :love: :love:

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning. The setting really accentuates your gorgeous diamond. And it looks like very good quality workmanship.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! The diamond looks perfect in that setting! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous! Congrats!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!!! Do you have a handshot to share?

Trasid

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the lovely compliments!!! I never dreamed one day I would own a 1.5 ct. I’m glad that my FI and I went to visit GOG when we were on vacation. I’m thrilled that Jonathan showed us this diamond or I would never have gotten it. Thank you Jon!! I have to keep pinching myself!

Sorry for the weird hand shots. I was out exercising and my fingers are swollen. The pictures are showing more warmth than the stone shows IRL but check it out. It looks the color of mica. When the stone shows color IRL it looks like the photo with the lady bug. I guess the other 2 pics are so exaggerated it makes the stone a weird color.

If someone is looking for an old style ring and they are on a budget, Leigh Jay is an option. It is his goal to make his customers happy. The ring is not retail store perfect. For example the milgrain on one side comes down a tad bit more than on the other side. This ring was cast from an original 1920’s Art Deco ring. To the naked eye the ring is very, very nice. It has an old feel to it that makes it very special. I hope you enjoy the additional pictures. Oh and to those who helped along the way... I took your advice and got platinum. LJN uses a Plat/Ruth mix.

newdiapics_094.jpg

newdiapics_104.jpg

newdiapics_106.jpg

newdiapics_092.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results