shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage/Heritage Oval Moissanite

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
Ooooo check out that rainbowy goodness Congrats on your new ring!! I love the rose gold. Beautiful!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Moissanite in the sun :cool2:
Wow! What a beauty your ring is. The setting and size is too die for. I keep coming back to look at your videos. I wish Jon started doing this oval cut in earth mined too!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Holy mackerel. I have never given a hoot about most oval cut moissy or diamonds, but that is GORG

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
Wow! What a beauty your ring is. The setting and size is too die for. I keep coming back to look at your videos. I wish Jon started doing this oval cut in earth mined too!

David Klass did the setting. He was so easy to work with and turnaround was pretty quick. I’m getting an upgrade anniversary ring in a few years, and I would love an earth mined oval from Jon too! Much smaller.

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
Holy mackerel. I have never given a hoot about most oval cut moissy or diamonds, but that is GORG

Thank you! I was never into ovals until I discovered Jon’s antique cut and was sold.

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
this is so gorgeous! looking to buy a honker from jon myself. did you also have the setting made by him too?

Thanks! It’s such a fun ring. David Klass did the setting. The gold band is buttery soft on my finger. What shape are you thinking about getting? I have been eyeing up the emerald cut now.

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! It’s such a fun ring. David Klass did the setting. The gold band is buttery soft on my finger. What shape are you thinking about getting? I have been eyeing up the emerald cut now.

Nice! David did my engagement ring and I loved working with him.
I'm thinking of getting an antique local because I love that elongated look.

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
Nice! David did my engagement ring and I loved working with him.
I'm thinking of getting an antique local because I love that elongated look.

You can’t go wrong with the elongated look.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Stunning

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results