shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage/Heritage Oval Moissanite

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
I am in love with my Distinctive Gem Oval Moissanite with its chunky facets and glow! There is so much sparkle!

Attachments

• C34F0516-60EE-46E0-994B-767D187ECDEB.jpeg
    C34F0516-60EE-46E0-994B-767D187ECDEB.jpeg
    946.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 0E763E0F-7BE8-4C2F-993A-B76C709617F8.jpeg
    0E763E0F-7BE8-4C2F-993A-B76C709617F8.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 114

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I’ve been wondering about these.. it looks amazing! How are you going to set it? What are the stats?

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
Ooh I’ve been wondering about these.. it looks amazing! How are you going to set it? What are the stats?

I plan to set it as a solitaire in a rose gold dome pave band. I went big! It’s a 15x11. I wanted a lot of finger coverage and sparkle. You can’t go wrong with the antique cut. I actually like it more than my brilliant cut round. I would 100 % recommend the antique oval.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I plan to set it as a solitaire in a rose gold dome pave band. I went big! It’s a 15x11. I wanted a lot of finger coverage and sparkle. You can’t go wrong with the antique cut. I actually like it more than my brilliant cut round. I would 100 % recommend the antique oval.
I am sorely tempted!! Looking forward to seeing it set.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wowza! Stunner! I love August vintage stones - they are so good

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
This oval is so gorgeous!! It’s one of the most beautiful oval cuts I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen quite a few. The size is also perfect. I wish I could purchase all the August vintage cuts Jon makes.

I wonder if it’s possible to order this cut in earth made diamonds from Jonathan? The lab made ones sometimes seem to have some kind of stria/ straining that my hawk eyes would notice immediately. I

Please post pictures when your setting is done!!

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
Wowza! Stunner! I love August vintage stones - they are so good

I agree! I just recently discovered them. I took the round brilliant moissanite I have to my local jeweler, and she was very impressed with how well it was cut.

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
This oval is so gorgeous!! It’s one of the most beautiful oval cuts I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen quite a few. The size is also perfect. I wish I could purchase all the August vintage cuts Jon makes.

I wonder if it’s possible to order this cut in earth made diamonds from Jonathan? The lab made ones sometimes seem to have some kind of stria/ straining that my hawk eyes would notice immediately. I

Thank you!! I’ve never had an oval cut before, so I was nervous. Once I saw it in person I was thrilled! I could buy all of his cuts too. An earth made one would be spectacular. I have wondered that too. I have hawk eyes too! I notice any imperfection. I will definitely post pictures when it’s completed!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! I love the look of his antique oval cuts. What do you think of it in person? Personally, I think those chunky facets look delicious. :love:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!! I’ve never had an oval cut before, so I was nervous. Once I saw it in person I was thrilled! I could buy all of his cuts too. An earth made one would be spectacular. I have wondered that too. I have hawk eyes too! I notice any imperfection. I will definitely post pictures when it’s completed!

If you wanted to post a little sparkle video.. :)

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock
Ooh! I love the look of his antique oval cuts. What do you think of it in person? Personally, I think those chunky facets look delicious. :love:

It’s even better in person. I love the antique and it’s very clear and the light dispersion is excellent!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
How do I post a video?

We usually video on the phone and upload it to an account that hosts video and supply the link here. I use a youtube account. This may be a little involved :)

GatsbyGirl

Rough_Rock

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Can‘t wait to see what you do with this!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Now that's an oval :love: I'd love to see a video of this ring in action.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I think it's magnificent :love: :love:
I can't wait to see it in the sun.
And Costco.
And wherever there is really good lighting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results