shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage Emerald Cut prototype

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I looked at the order page, looks like moissanite atm. I will wait for diamond equivalent!

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked at the order page, looks like moissanite atm. I will wait for diamond equivalent!
NOOOO!!! So very sad. But, it really does not have any of the distracting dispersion of other EC moissy.

@Ella - can you move this over to Fabulous Fashion as it turns out it was a moissy not a diamond?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I assume moissy cos of the ct equivalent caption. But if they've got the prototype for moissy, diamond can't be far away?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Moissy. Heckuva lot less expensive to experiment with! ;)2 Diamond and moissy have different gemological properties with regards to refractive index (the speed of light as it travels within the gem) as well as the double refractive factor (1 beam in 2 beams out) but this g-man also happens to know how to alter the gems geometry to handle light similarly. I've put a lot of my cutters plates at the moment so you're getting a little preview of things to come until they are ready. Once final plans for the Oval are completed they've already asked me ... "what's next?". I have another 2 planned I've been working on over the past 2 years I'm hoping to release this year as well. :) Stay tuned.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rhino these are so gorgeous! But you know I’m gonna need an asscher, right??? Hint hint. :mrgreen2:;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results