shape
carat
color
clarity

At what diamond size should you get gallery bars for support?

mrsctobe

Shiny_Rock
I agree with this 10000000%. I have a 3.5-4 carat morganite on a thin pave band, and it just doesn't look right. 2mm at least.

Thanks! thats great to know!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The CAD shows a peg head. It is affixed to the shank rather than being integrated. Personally I would rather have an integrated head - I think it is safer and looks much more fluid. Call your rep and tell them which you want. If you have a plain shank, you can use many kinds of bands to pair with it. Sometimes a pave shank makes finding a good match for a band more difficult.

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I really like the CAD WF sent - as long as it is well made, 2mm is more than enough to handle pave. I also love the look of the gallery bars.

For another affordable setting option you should check out Victor Canera's new bliss line. It is a really nice value for a VC piece. I'm not 100% sure but I think it is CAD vs his hand forged bespoke line. Here is a pretty option:

Good luck!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are examples of a 6 prong setting that is more secure and has a base rather than being perched on top of the shank. I'd choose these easily over the one you posted. I'd get a wedding band with diamonds instead.

mrsctobe

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I really like the CAD WF sent - as long as it is well made, 2mm is more than enough to handle pave. I also love the look of the gallery bars.

For another affordable setting option you should check out Victor Canera's new bliss line. It is a really nice value for a VC piece. I'm not 100% sure but I think it is CAD vs his hand forged bespoke line. Here is a pretty option:

Good luck!!

Thank you! That sure is lovely!

mrsctobe

Shiny_Rock
These are examples of a 6 prong setting that is more secure and has a base rather than being perched on top of the shank. I'd choose these easily over the one you posted. I'd get a wedding band with diamonds instead.

Thanks so much! That " Elegant " one might be the one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results