shape
carat
color
clarity

At the antique mall

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh all pretty @RRfromR, are there any hallmarks or makers marks on the diamond ring? It looks very well made.

Also remember you can make an offer, especially if paying with cash, worst they can say is no!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I like the setting the cameo is in, but the carving is not fine and I think that would drive me crazy to look at.

The diamond ring looks nice on your hand. Do the stones look clean?

Any top shots of the emerald band?

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Like the diamond ring. Good find!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, that diamond ring is pretty.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
I like the setting the cameo is in, but the carving is not fine and I think that would drive me crazy to look at.

The diamond ring looks nice on your hand. Do the stones look clean?

Any top shots of the emerald band?

Here. Wifi is spotty 20230512_104902.jpg 20230512_104854.jpg

B

Betty Baguette

I really like the diamond ring and the emerald and diamond ring!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an expert, but the saturation and evenness of the emeralds make me think they might be lab-created. Still, that’s a pretty band and that seems to be a nice price.

If you get the diamond ring, get thee to a jeweler to get those prongs checked!

I agree with @lala646 on the cameo. The setting is pretty, but you can do better on the cameo.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Update: got the diamond ring for $336 including tax. The emerald band was pretty generic and also big, so I would have had to spend $ on sizing. @VRBeauty , will do. Emeralds were genuine, the guy running the booth is a GIA with 36 years of experience.
Thank you all for helping! Maybe I'll get the courage to visit a pawn shop next lol.

20230512_160226.jpg

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Update: got the diamond ring for $336 including tax. The emerald band was pretty generic and also big, so I would have had to spend $ on sizing. @VRBeauty , will do. Emeralds were genuine, the guy running the booth is a GIA with 36 years of experience.
Thank you all for helping! Maybe I'll get the courage to visit a pawn shop next lol.

20230512_160226.jpg
Your bravery was rewarded! Sweet ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results