shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher reset help!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I have a 1 carat asscher engagement ring that I am wanting to reset as well as get a new wedding band. I’m looking for some help/inspiration.

Right now my engagement ring is about 5mm thick at the widest point and the wedding band is almost 3mm. It is just too much for my stubby little fingers.

I want a set that will be THIN. I think a halo would be lovely (possibly with an airline) but most of the halos I’ve seen have an elaborate basket which I don’t love. I thought about also just putting it in a thin solitaire setting but with very nice prongs to help enhance the clipped corners and not just make the diamond look square. I like French pave and milgrain and rose gold. Any ideas on what I could do?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to Pricescope! Your asscher sounds lovely and I’m certain we can help. You’ll get more responses if you move this thread to RockyTalky as SMTB is more for finished rings rather than projects. Click the link at the bottom of your post and report it to the moderators to move it.
If you’ve got inspiration pictures, please post them so we can see what you do and don’t like.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about the Ritani Endless Love (is it still called that?) set? Microwave halo, simplest of baskets, highlights the stone's shape, and THIN! When I first came to PS a million years ago, this was what I was lusting after for my princess. I ended up on a long journey that took me in a totally different direction, but I still love this particular setting. Stands the test of time - and I have seen it IRL on a couple of women and knew right away it was the Ritani. It was breathtaking on them.

https://www.ritani.com/engagement-r...band-engagement-ring-in-14kt-white-gold/18657

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What about asking Victor Canera to modify this setting for you? B0B708F0-5307-432A-B125-49E5ACA4419C.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results