shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Asscher Cut and pink sapphire 3 stone rhr!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_9101.JPG So I was torn between an emerald cut and this ring. I actually got to play around with both. And the 3 stone won me over. The center stone is actually estimated at .80. It is very eye clean. It's uncertified so I can't even guess at the color, all I know is that I love it!

IMG_9104.JPG

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_9088.JPG

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous!!!! And I think the coloured side stones will keep you happy :)

Really stunning and what a steal!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. Enjoy!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Love that high crown too!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing it on your hand makes me think you made the right choice! In your poll thread, I could tell it was on your finger, but you weren't 'wearing' either one. And you had a thread before where you were wearing the EC. After seeing both on your hand, I think this one looks nicest and suits you most.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I just now voted for the EC on your other thread but I am a total sucker for EC. Your asscher and pink sapphires look fabulous on your hand.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely :)

The asscher looks well cut too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you did it Nala! I really liked this one...Love the center stone, not to mention the finger coverage you get with the pink sapphires! Great choice!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did it again Nala! What a stunning ring. You have made a great choice.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!
Have to admit, between the asscher and the pink, it sure calls my name, if I could see you in person, I'd spend the day staring at your finger :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! A lovely choice for a RHR!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala it's gorgeous!!! What a beautiful asscher diamond. You found a winner with this ring, enjoy it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous!!!! And I think the coloured side stones will keep you happy :)

Really stunning and what a steal!
Thank you! Yes, it was a steal. Yesterday I took it to my jeweler to get it sized. He measured it with calipers and thinks it is close to a one carat, VS clarity and I color! So yes, I think I scored!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seeing it on your hand makes me think you made the right choice! In your poll thread, I could tell it was on your finger, but you weren't 'wearing' either one. And you had a thread before where you were wearing the EC. After seeing both on your hand, I think this one looks nicest and suits you most.
Thank you! I did like the emerald cut, but when I placed it next to this little guy, this one definitely outshined it! Even though it appeared smaller Bc its chubby, it lit up compared to the emerald.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I just now voted for the EC on your other thread but I am a total sucker for EC. Your asscher and pink sapphires look fabulous on your hand.
Thank you! I do still plan on finding the right emerald, but I will keep searching for the right one at at least one carat. If I found this amazing deal, I'm going to keep searching. Lol.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you did it Nala! I really liked this one...Love the center stone, not to mention the finger coverage you get with the pink sapphires! Great choice!
Thank you! I have to admit that I was nervous about the coverage, but now that it's sized, it feels just the right amount for a right hand ring!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did it again Nala! What a stunning ring. You have made a great choice.
Thank you! I'm always humbled by your compliments Bc you have one of my favorite collections!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!
Have to admit, between the asscher and the pink, it sure calls my name, if I could see you in person, I'd spend the day staring at your finger :)
Lol! Thank you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala it's gorgeous!!! What a beautiful asscher diamond. You found a winner with this ring, enjoy it!
Thank you! An extra special thanks to you Bc you commented on my other thread and your comment really articulated what I was thinking. I think that is one of the reasons I leaned towards this ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results