shape
carat
color
clarity

ask for help about my ring (cheated by Zales)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Did you get the girl''s name that said you can return it, hopefully? That is great news and now you have a leg to stand on since you were told you can return it. Hope everything works out tomorrow, let us know!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thats fantastic news IWL! Yes, I hope you got that persons'' name !

Please let us know how it goes tomorrow
5.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2009 7:29:34 PM
Author: Ironwoodlady
Hi, Steel and arjunajane,

Today, it is a big day for me. I passed my doctoral defense. And when I heard that I can return the ring, I feel much more relieved.

:)
Congratulations!!!!! and good luck with retuning the ring.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with the ring return. I contacted BBB after a problem with JBRobinson and as soon as BBB got involved JBR was willing to do anything I asked.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations for both of your exciting news.
36.gif

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Dr. IronWoodLady!

And good luck for today, too.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 8:22:25 AM
Author: oldmancoyote

+1

I am on tenterhook for you . I cannot wait to see your next post!

****good luck dusting****

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/8/2009 8:22:25 AM

HI:

Well done on your defense! Hope the return is uneventful after all this "business"....

cheers--Sharon

Ironwoodlady

Rough_Rock
Hello, Everyone, sorry a little bit later to write this post. Yes, I returned the ring this evening. This time, it seems every sales assistant in the store knew I were going to return the ring. So I entered the store, they said hello to me and started to do refund. Even no words between us. I signed the receipt and left.
Finally, I just feel so good. And turned into swarovski to buy a necklace and a bracelet.

And I would like to say thank to all of you for such kind of help and encouragement, especially to Steel, arjunajane, marcyc, oldmancoyote, and ms_Claudia.

Good luck to everyone!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So glad this story had a happy ending - I was really worried for you reading through it.

Congratulations on your doctoral defense too - what an incredible accomplishment, you should be so proud!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic news all around IWL, I''m so happy for you!
36.gif
36.gif

Also you are welcome, and I sincerely hope this thread and Steels'' great advice can give help to others in similiar situations in the future.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad they gave you a refund and didn''t give you any hassles when you went it. Life is good.
36.gif

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
All is well that ends well; I''m really happy for you. Good luck with your move - and if you do decide to purchase another diamond, let us help!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 11:08:41 PM
Author: Ironwoodlady
Hello, Everyone, sorry a little bit later to write this post. Yes, I returned the ring this evening. This time, it seems every sales assistant in the store knew I were going to return the ring. So I entered the store, they said hello to me and started to do refund. Even no words between us. I signed the receipt and left.
Finally, I just feel so good. And turned into swarovski to buy a necklace and a bracelet.

And I would like to say thank to all of you for such kind of help and encouragement, especially to Steel, arjunajane, marcyc, oldmancoyote, and ms_Claudia.

Good luck to everyone!
I''m glad to hear everything worked out! NOW, back to that diamond! Are you still in the market? It could be fun to help you find something online! I''ve always wanted to be one of those pricescopers who "help in the hunt"!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 9:43:50 AM
All is well that ends well; I''m really happy for you. Good luck with your move - and if you do decide to purchase another diamond, let us help!
Yes, please let us help if you''re still in the market - we won''t steer you wrong!

Ironwoodlady

Rough_Rock
Maybe not right now. But I do want to learn more about diamond before I buy another one. So which one you guys would recommend?

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
I think anyone who wants to learn could do a lot worse than reading through goodoldgold''s whole website. If you then end up purchasing there, you won''t be unhappy either.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Thanks IWL,

I am so proud of you! Job well done.

You are right to take your time before you go diamond hunting again. You know where we are when the time is right
35.gif

[Thanks for the compliment arjunajane, I hope we both have offered great advice here for future readers
36.gif
]

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 2:12:18 PM
Author: Steel
Thanks IWL,

I am so proud of you! Job well done.

You are right to take your time before you go diamond hunting again. You know where we are when the time is right
35.gif

[Thanks for the compliment arjunajane, I hope we both have offered great advice here for future readers
36.gif
]
Im glad that this story ended well!!! If only every diamond seller could be held accountable for their loose terms in describing diamonds, especially when it is outright lying and switch and bait type sales.

My main point here was to congratulate everyone who helped the poster.

In particular, the letter by Steel was brilliantly worded and would have had alot of weight in how this ordeal ended in my opinion.

It really makes me happy to see people so ready to help out ......so well done everyone!!!! And the poster for following all the clever advice!!!!!
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
very good! Glad you stuck to your guns
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 2:12:18 PM
Author: Steel
36.gif
]
1.gif

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results