carat
color
clarity

ASET for Royal Asscher?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool!

Sometimes we just need to spend time to appreciate the 'flavour' of something, so I'm pleased that you decided to keep it because it has a lot of 'character' :))

It's great that you got to check it out next to an Octavia, too - both are rare beasts!

I'll look forward to the ring pics :)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Great result on the stone.

I am glad that she is impressed with the stone. Given you know her so well and have chosen well, i am sure the ring design process will be so much fun and exciting.. I cant wait to see the ring pics!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!

Very
beautiful stone, and the ring design too! :love:

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, this happened 8673133D-AFA0-4C59-8C12-084EC1E955D9.jpeg D8B0F3A3-5B65-4600-B197-1F07CBA6940C.jpeg
You were attacked by giant triffids?! :o lol :lol:

It looks amazing, I love the design and how the curve sweeps into the crown facets at the same angle :))

Dr_Diesel

Rough_Rock
You were attacked by giant triffids?! :o lol :lol:

It looks amazing, I love the design and how the curve sweeps into the crown facets at the same angle :))
Thank you @OoohShiny! The design is very simple but there was a lot of attention to subtle detail like the sweep of the curve, attempts to make the bezel as thin as possible, preserve the side-view of the pavilion and make the bezel look like an ”extra” row of crown facets.

Bliss Lau did really exceptional work.

...oooh! And we had it cast in fairmined gold

It may not be everyones cup of tea, but it really captures the taste of my fiancé

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.