shape
carat
color
clarity

Art of Jewels?

pineapplecakes

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I've learned so much from this forum and am getting ready to pull the trigger on a lab diamond from Art of Jewels. Has anyone directly purchased from this vendor? I've found my interactions with the owner at times a bit strange (ie he claims to be shipping 500 rings a day; might be true but my spidey senses went off that he might not be honest but then again why lie about something that I didn't even ask about)--anyway, just want to see if anyone's directly had first hand experiences before I drop a pretty penny on a diamond I am eyeing. Much appreciated!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tagging Runningmama, who bought and returned a diamond to them.

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, anytime someone mentions their sales volume without being asked makes me a bit suspicious, too. 500 rings a day is a LOT.

Friendly

Rough_Rock
Trade
I am only posting here with simple math.

One of the largest online jewelers in the world, a name every member of this forum would know, has estimated sales of $36-$38M per year (according to google).

If a competitor had an average sale of (let's make it very low) $1,000 per ring x 500 rings per day X approx. 250 business days per year, that competitor would have revenue of approx. $126,000,000 per year. That would be very impressive. Good for them!

Just math.

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone. I've learned so much from this forum and am getting ready to pull the trigger on a lab diamond from Art of Jewels. Has anyone directly purchased from this vendor? I've found my interactions with the owner at times a bit strange (ie he claims to be shipping 500 rings a day; might be true but my spidey senses went off that he might not be honest but then again why lie about something that I didn't even ask about)--anyway, just want to see if anyone's directly had first hand experiences before I drop a pretty penny on a diamond I am eyeing. Much appreciated!

I had a good experience. Received my ring in 8 days, had a return label in 24 hours. The only hiccup is it took almost three weeks to receive a refund, which they state is because PayPal did not show proof of receiving their funds to refund me, so they canceled and sent me a bank wire. I returned it 1/6, received my refund 1/25. Otherwise, it was a great experience and the diamond was exactly what I purchased.

BasicGuy

Rough_Rock
I had a good experience. Received my ring in 8 days, had a return label in 24 hours. The only hiccup is it took almost three weeks to receive a refund, which they state is because PayPal did not show proof of receiving their funds to refund me, so they canceled and sent me a bank wire. I returned it 1/6, received my refund 1/25. Otherwise, it was a great experience and the diamond was exactly what I purchased.

Hi there! I've noticed you ordered from art of jewels and want to ask how was the ring you received package? Was it delivered in a nice ring box that looks ready for a proposal or did it looked like you need to buy a different ring box?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results