shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Deco-style remount

RadiantQOTU

Rough_Rock
After my husband died, I stopped wearing my diamond ring as much. I really loved that stone, so at the urgings of my sisters, I decided to have it reset. Working with a truly gifted jeweler, we came up with this stunning design. 2ct Radiant in 14K white and rose gold.

I gave Ron 7 pictures of rings I loved and he pulled all my favorite elements into one design. His talents and skill are evident. His engraving is exquisite.

Now I have this beauty to wear every day and I couldn't be happier!

_6936.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! that is amazing! I LOVE THIS!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
magnificent!

Riesz

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! :love: The detail is amazing. Wear it in health and happiness!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is some of the most AMAZING metalwork I've ever seen ... please, please post more images!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Magnificent is right! That is now a monument to your love that will always go on. I hope you feel him around you every time you look at it. So unique and pretty. Truly sorry about your loss.

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful story. Wear happily.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring. I love the scroll type halo. You simply must post more pics of this beauty.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is absolutely stunning. I'm so glad you have a new home for this. I hope it warms your heart every time you look at it. *hugs*

RadiantQOTU

Rough_Rock
You all said all the right things!! I am so very happy and for all the reasons you mentioned.

Now for a few more pics!

_6940.jpg

_6941.jpg

_6942.jpg

_6943.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice, that's one-of-a-kind.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
The detailing is exquisite! The symbolism of your ring is so moving and the fact that they were able to incorporate both of your initials into the design makes it PERFECT!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a unique ring & very beautiful! I am so pleased you have managed to set your diamond in such a lovely tribute!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! The sentiment makes my teary-eyed.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful detail, lovely workmanship. Glad that you manage to wear your diamond again.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Very lovely and unique setting! Hope that it gives you much joy each time you wear and look at it! I love the metal combination and all of the special details! :appl:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Incredibly beautiful ring, and what a special way to remember your husband. It is lovely.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I am so impressed with your jeweler!! Wow! What extraordinary work. Could you share his full name or website with us?

Congratulations on a beautiful and very meaningful piece.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful work!

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful, and such a testament to everything a ring should be in terms of sentiment. The initials really touched me. I'm sorry for your loss.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous and meaningful ring!!! :love: I especially love the initials! You definitely need to identify the maker of this ring! He may gain some new customers!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is exquisite!!! :love: Gorgeous design and amazing workmanship, such pretty details from every angle! The perfect home for your very special diamond. I too was wondering if you would share the jeweler who made this beauty.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a beautifully crafted ring, it's stunning! :love: Love your initials added into the design. Sorry for your loss, I hope wearing this brings you wonderful memories!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is very lovely!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and unique ring!!!! the details are just so gorgeous and I love the way the initials are woven into the scroll work- what a lovely testament of your love for your husband.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss.

Your ring is stunning and if it's not too rude, who is your jeweler?

RadiantQOTU

Rough_Rock
I worked with Ron Litolff at Gemstone Designs in KNoxville, TN. Ron's work is just beautiful and his attention to detail is praise-worthy!

Here is their site: www.wedesignjewelry.com

I'm know everyone thinks their choice in design is the best and most wonderful, but it warmed my heart to hear the appraiser look at my new ring and say, "I see a LOT of jewelry in this job, but this is a REALLY beautiful piece! Ron does just magnificent work!"

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
What an exquisitely crafted ring, and such a beautiful way to commemorate your husband. Congratulations on a gorgeous piece!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! That is some pretty amazing craftmanship. I am so glad you were able to have such a lovely ring you will be happy wearing everyday. A wonderful tribute to your marriage as well. It is a stunning ring!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! I love that your initials are there and that this is a ring that you will be able to wear with joy and happiness.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results