shape
carat
color
clarity

Art deco style diamond ring?

Isobel

Shiny_Rock
bought this at an estate auction in Spain. It just stood out to me so had to snatch it! Never really wear it. Never had it properly appraised, just checked over by a jeweller. Would you say its a reproduction? All I know is its platinum and diamonds, not sure on carat weight.
Would love to see if anyone else here has something simular??

ATTACH=full]878301[/ATTACH] Screenshot_20220308-203118_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220309-131422_Gallery.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s difficult to tell from the pics as they are a little blurry on my screen. Can you get some with better focus? Also pics of side and underside of ring? Any stamps? The cut and lower color of the center diamond are promising for it being a true antique.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no information, but I think it's lovely.

Isobel

Shiny_Rock
It’s difficult to tell from the pics as they are a little blurry on my screen. Can you get some with better focus? Also pics of side and underside of ring? Any stamps? The cut and lower color of the center diamond are promising for it being a true antique.

Sorry, my camera isn't the best, I'll try and get better ones soon after work.

Isobel

Shiny_Rock
Another video of it.....but will get photos later....well try to with my terrible camera! Lol. No hallmarks as they have worn away unfortunately.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree that it’s most likely original Art Deco. The level of craftsmanship is incredible and to have such a ring made these days would require a very experienced bench and lots and lots of $$$$ to create.
It’s absolutely beautiful and you should be wearing it and enjoying it often.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results