shape
carat
color
clarity

Are these numbers good?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I really want a nice OEC, but finding cut/color/clarity/faceting pattern, etc, etc, etc......well, it's just exhausting. So, I am now looking at new stones, but want something with an Old feel to it. (If that makes sense). I love the small table.
So, with all that said......how do these numbers look to you?

RD
Very Good
J
VS1
Excellent
Very Good
Medium
None
6.59 x 6.57 x 3.95mm

still_148x148.jpg

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really want a nice OEC, but finding cut/color/clarity/faceting pattern, etc, etc, etc......well, it's just exhausting. So, I am now looking at new stones, but want something with an Old feel to it. (If that makes sense). I love the small table.
So, with all that said......how do these numbers look to you?

RD
Very Good
J
VS1
Excellent
Very Good
Medium
None
6.59 x 6.57 x 3.95mm

still_148x148.jpg
I like your idea. Sometimes, I do look at good/very good cut stones to see if I can find something unique.
Having that said, this looks more like a shallow MRB with obstruction issues than a OEC.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, my first impulse is that it shouldn't be exhausting! It should be fun. But saying that doesn't make it less true, no?
This may be out of line, but since you are now looking at new cut stones with old flavor - how about searching for ones like @stonewell and @yssie have? Just a thought and for sure they are gorgeous!
56/62.9, 36.5/40.6, LGF 75

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results