shape
carat
color
clarity

Are these feathers a concern?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MinnieGrlC

Rough_Rock
Trade
Would these feathers concern anyone?

I''ve already taken the loose stone to an independent appraiser, and she said that that the stone was excellent and she didn''t mention any concerns regarding the feathers.

http://search.virtcert.com/cgi/u/1012/i.cgi?diaid=10444622&_t=c

Thanks!

tonyc2387

Shiny_Rock
nah, not at VS1.

and if i do say so, 2ct D VS1 with great proportions? *whistles* that''s a heckuva diamond...

stitch

Shiny_Rock
From the inclusion plot, I think the feather is on the 8:00 of the right image. You might want to talk to your jeweler about that.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I doubt there would be a problem with VS1 especially as you have checked with an independant appraiser.

MinnieGrlC

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the responses!

The appraiser said it was one of the most beautiful stones she''s seen, and that the brilliance and light return of the diamond (measured from an Ideal-scope and ASET) were incredible and one of the best she''s ever seen.

I''ve only just seen the posts regarding feathers and how they might be a concern in some circumstances, and being the paranoid person that I am, I immediately started worrying about the feathers on the diamond.

I''m glad that people seem to think that since this is a VS1, the feathers probably won''t be an issue.

Thanks again for making reassuring me about the stone :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results