shape
carat
color
clarity

are these any good?

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
Hi im in Australia and been looking at WF however I seen this Aussie vendor being suggested. I was wondering if any of these stones are good against a ACA. I think the ACA of same specs works out to be more expensive however if the quality is far greater ill keep my focus on WF. i want the best bang for my buck these are around the 3-4k USD range .81 aset.jpg .74 aset.jpg Inked.80 aset scope_LI.jpg Inked.74 ideal_LI.jpg

Attachments

• .80.pdf
    646.7 KB · Views: 9
  • .74 gia.pdf
    667.4 KB · Views: 7

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
and this is from their non branded line ideal1.jpg

Attachments

• ideal2.jpg
    ideal2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ideal3.pdf
    647.5 KB · Views: 9

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
These diamonds are not on par with WF ACA.

The 80 pointer recieved a 3.6 and its their H&A range.
I done a couple WFs onea and they all recieved around 1
20210123_205454.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO, yes WF are far superior..

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you would say they are inferior to ACA?

Without a doubt! These numbers dont even fall within the range of super ideal numbers much less meet the H&A
standards. ACAs work out to be more expensive because their level of precision cutting takes more time/money for
one thing.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes! The .8 is showing lots of leakage under the table. The .74 proportions, ugh. You can do so much better. Yes. WF is much better than these. Sorry...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely I wouldn’t buy the .80 for sure. It’s got a lot of things going on.

Neither comes close to a super ideal cut.

*****But also, we are not seeing these in person******

You don’t have to have a super ideal cut to have a nice diamond. It is not required. Many people wouldn’t be able to tell the difference anyway (but on the other hand, many would).

So do you want a very nice amazing diamond or do you want a super ideal type of diamond?

It comes down to what you want.

Find a WF diamond and pull up the images and compare them to what you posted here. You should be able to see the differences in the images.

If not, we can point them out

But like I said, the bottom line is what do you want?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Garry invented the HCA tool, so maybe you could go to see someone at his store?

Just a thought

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I’m not an expert, and OP would probably asking why these stones is not on par with ACA. So in simplest way a non expert way, I’ll break it down.

1. In the first posts, you need to know what Red, white and black in the picture you’ve attached means:
Red: brightness, white means you won’t see any brightness in the those area or simplest way its light leakage, and the black is contrast.
So, the 0.8ct show a lot of whiter part means a lot of leakage. Can you see which one I’m talking about? And the 0.74ct arrows are shorter than it should be. It should be gather in the middle not as separately.

2. in your second post, the heart each are in a different size. So its not symmetrical.

3. If your question is, “Do I need to get a super ideal diamond and is there no GIA 3ex that have comparable performance with an ACA?”
I personally believe, you CAN have a GIA 3ex that have comparable performance with an ACA, but unfortunately these 2 are most likely not it. You have to keep looking.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock

this might worth a shot, I think it might be better than the stone your jeweler offer. The video of that diamond can be found in here:

B2C have better price, I myself bought 2 diamonds from them and had wonderful experience.
Gia number: 6351973800
0.81 F VS1 $3498 wire
Table: 58
Depth: 60.4
Crown angle: 34.5
Pav angle: 40.8

Idk if it’ll be comparable with WF/not but I think it’ll be better than 2 stones above. If you’re looking for a stone in $3-4k price range, this might worth a shot

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
I think you can find a nice stone for your budget. You can check other vendors and see if anything appeals to you. If you want a super ideal, other vendors to check - High Performance Diamonds and Victor Canera and Brian Gavin. If you find something you like, you can post for the experts. I found this one, but I’m not sure what you’re looking for

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both Jogia stones are pretty diamonds. Neither one is precision cut.
If you value precision cutting, then yes, they are inferior.

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
Hi thanks everyone.
İ want to go Garry his prices are fairly high.
İm looking at one that i am considering on WF which is similar to the victor ones just a few points larger.

İ was just curious now i am certain the offerings from Australian vendors bar Garry and a couple other vendors cannot compete with the stones produced by the US vendors such as WF CBİ etc.

İ will stalk the victor site aswell and see their settings aswell. Havent been on that website before.

However İ am fairly happy with the stones İ short listed on WF will soon make a post about comparing 2-3 of the WF stones İ believe

The diamonds from Jogia are from their top tier and if theyre cut like that, thats horrible.

İ want the best cut stone, i can get a 3x 93+ points g/h for the same price as the 75 pointer i am looking at from WF
However i rather get something half decent than big and ugly

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
Garry invented the HCA tool, so maybe you could go to see someone at his store?

Just a thought

honestly i was intimidated to go there with my budget hahaha.. i just put in a request for an appointment

TripEx

Shiny_Rock

this might worth a shot, I think it might be better than the stone your jeweler offer. The video of that diamond can be found in here:

B2C have better price, I myself bought 2 diamonds from them and had wonderful experience.
Gia number: 6351973800
0.81 F VS1 $3498 wire
Table: 58
Depth: 60.4
Crown angle: 34.5
Pav angle: 40.8

Idk if it’ll be comparable with WF/not but I think it’ll be better than 2 stones above. If you’re looking for a stone in $3-4k price range, this might worth a shot

HEY! those dims look actually pretty good. much cheaper.. aswell however i still think ill be more content with a ACA ill have that reassurance i think along with the branding haha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results