shape
carat
color
clarity

are there signs??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
do you think there are signs for when he wll ask. i thought that it was going to be a long time until i get my ring, but then i thought that is exactly what he would want me to think. aha!! i might be onto something...*tangent*

so you thnk they act different in the days before the big question? i really am so anxious and not fond of surprises when there may be tears and pictures involved. i need early warning signals lades!!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
I have always been a MASTER at figuring out my gifts/surprises, but my current BF manages to shock me all the time. I have yet to ruin one of his surprises.

I really think it depends on your BF. He may be sneaky and hide it very well.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I had no clue-and I was SURE that I would figure it out when FI was acting weird...he was so nervous and I had no clue-we hung out at his house for an hour before he did it and I had NO CLUE!! (and he had the ring for 2 weeks)
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Based on the last few engagements, it seems that well the girl has lost all hope and is CONVINCED the guy has lost interest and isn''t going to ask, THAT is when they ask.
20.gif

That''s when we get the "I''m So Frustrated" post, followed the next day by "OMG! Take me off the list!"
2.gif

lucy.lucy.80

Shiny_Rock
In my case there were signs he was e-ring hunting:
-more interested in my jewelry and asking jewelry related questions
-trying to figure out my ring size....he matched hand up to mine one night and stared at our hands....i didnt think anything of it until my friend told me he was trying to figure out my ring size.
-was on his computer one night and saw a fotrunoff diamond buying guide next to it with prices.
-wanted to spend more time with my family

I came across this article when I was a LIW...maybe you will find it helpful.
http://www.theknot.com/ch_article_local.html?Object=A60802102348&keyword=CHICAGO&market=&MsdVisit=1

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Lucy Lucy. It also really depends on the guy.

When my BF was looking at rings, he would randomly ask about sizes, and just generally engaged in suspicious behavior. Now he is biding his time, but I can tell he is happy and excited... he keeps talking about the future, and is super affectionate, and he has asked me a BUNCH of times about whether I was jealous of his SIL, or if going to his brother''s wedding made me want to get married. He''s been really cute. He probably thinks he is acting totally normal, which is even cuter. After 5 years though, I know how he normally acts
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results