shape
carat
color
clarity

Are JA true hearts in house?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you see a yellow tone on this H color? b/c this stone looks too yellow on my screen to be an H. :confused:

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...color-vs2-clarity-true-hearts-cut-sku-4625294

The stone suppose to be in NY, so I ask the operator to connect me with their office in NY, but he just gave me the runaround.:wall: what so hard about connecting me with one of their gemologists in NY so that I can ask a few Qs about the stone?. I have never dealt with JA so IDK how they operate.

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That does look quite yellow for an H. The AGS K I bought looks less yellow than that

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
About 18 months ago, I was offered a diamond from another vendor that was also listed on JA as a H & A diamond. So, unless policies have changed, H & A diamonds are not in house.

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No, they're not in house. Many are located in New-York, but they are not owned by JA at the time of sale.

Unless they happen to be a former trade-in. Then I believe JA holds them in their inventory, in which case they would be "in-house"

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is reason why I only deal with in-house stones. I don't like going on a wild goose chase just a waste of times.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results