shape
carat
color
clarity

Are diamond magazines available???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
This may be a silly question but are there any magazines committed totally to diamonds with ads, articles and classifieds? I would love to suscribe to a magazine that is full of wonderful sparklies!!!! It would be like a printed version of ROCKYTALKY!!!!!!

Thank you for any feedback!!!

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
mostly trade publications like Jewelers Circular Keystone (JCK) or National Jewler, moderm jeweler. Not something that you would find on a news stand.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Charmed, if there's a local jeweler that you purchase from, ask them if they'll give you past issues of JCK or other magazines like it. Better to recycle them, instead of throwing them away. Just a suggestion.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
JCK really doesn't have very many pictures in it at all. Quite disappointing. Good articles, but the same advertisers post the same photos of mostly hohum rings. The platinum guild yearly magazines, however, are quite something else. Beautiful pictures and all the top designers. The jeweler that used to give me his old copies has since retired, so I really don't know how to get them anymore...so sad. As far as the best pics available to the public, cruise through bridal magazines or the Robb Report magazine.
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since I am a GIA alumni from my class, I have a subscription to their magazine, Loupe, which is pretty cool! I think it comes quarterly? Hope they let me re-subscribe if necessary.

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Charmed
In Australia the popular Wedding magazines usually have engagement and jewelry supplements once or twice a year with magnificent pictures. Perhaps you could find similar in the USA

Johan
Melbourne Diamond Exchange (Australia)

tessa

Shiny_Rock
There is a magazine called Wedding Dresses which as a nice pullout section twice a year of jewelry.

tessa

Shiny_Rock
This is a great onnline magazine!!

www.Voguegioiello.net

great eyecandy and banter about new stuff coming up.

JHeebner

Rough_Rock
Facets, For Jewelry Lovers & Watch Enthusiasts, is a new consumer magazine, available on newsstands nationwide. It's got a lot more--and better--pictures than the trades, while still offering gem and jewelry info, plus some fashion stuff, but all related to fine jewelry. If you can't find it at your local Barnes & Noble, contact JCK for a free copy, www.jckgroup.com. JCK publishes it. Facets doesn't have a web site yet, although I've seen it on amazon if you search for "Facets Magazine" under magazine subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results