shape
carat
color
clarity

Aqua Asscher Photoshoot!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Out of 150 pictures these are the 12 that were actually worth posting. I had a really hard time capturing the asscher cut. I was just lucky to have it in focus.

Im putting the descriptions so you know what the heck your looking at. Hope you enjoy. I am.

aqumcp1.JPG

aqumcp2.JPG

aqumcp3.JPG

aqumcp4.JPG

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
This is it for now. Maybe as the scenery changes I will take a few more.

aqumcp9.JPG

aqumcp10.JPG

aqumcp11.JPG

aqumcp12.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
asschers are just mezmorizing! I love the cat pics!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I love the handshot, it shows the beauty of the design, and how lovely it looks on your hand! Enjoy! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much do your cat models charge per hour?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Aoife|1291574491|2788015 said:
I love the handshot, it shows the beauty of the design, and how lovely it looks on your hand! Enjoy! :appl:
I agree, the hand shot is my favorite picture too. I love how it looks on! The design is really simple and beautiful.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
WOWSA love the hand shot!! :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Great finger coverage! Love the asscher ring!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Elegant that your kitty wears jewels! Good pics -- love the hand shots. Pretty pretty.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. I am very pleased with it.

Kitties do not charge. I explained that since they get a warm house and food that they are at my mercy.

I hate it that I cannot capture with my camera what I can see with my eyes.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful RQ! Looks fabulous on your hand!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
This ring is amazing...I love it!!!! I missed the part about it being delivered so late, but thank goodness you have it now!

Lori

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
I love Aquamarine!
Your cats are very pretty, they look relaxed!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite!

I just spent some time on Scott Schreiber's flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/two_claws_jewelry/ - and was blown away. Amazing that it was hand carved! His engraving is really something, too. He seems like a real artist without the ego, at least in his comment threads.

I love that emerald jellyfish necklace he made for his daughter.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/two_claws_jewelry/sets/72157608407162464/

Plus, there was a HEAVY looking gold three stone with platinum heads with INTRICATE engraving that he said came to $1600, which seems pretty darn unbelievable reasonable to me!http://www.flickr.com/photos/two_claws_jewelry/3251657100/in/set-72157613293227427/

Scott seems like a wonderful alternative for everyone who likes VanCraeynest but wants to work with a true small businessman who charges reasonable prices and understands customer service, and seems to have experience setting colored gems.

OF COURSE, this is all from looking at the website, so I have NO IDEA, but please, tell us more about the experience. Had anyone else used him?

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I can tell you that I would definently recommend Scott. Peter had a larger following here, but he was wonderful as well. I cant imagine having done it with anyone else. Scott was so excited to work with Peters stones and Peter was very happy with the way Scott set them. I was very impressed with Peters gemcutting. I never saw them. I picked the center stone off of his website and then I asked him to cut the side stones. He cut them from matching rough. I had them sent directly to Scott. I didnt want to worry about them having to travel more than they had to. All I had to go on was pictures. Scott then talked and emailed with me to figure out how I wanted them set. At first all I knew was that I wanted a 3 stone I really didnt have a plan. Then as I spoke with him and he told me from his expertise what he thinks would look good and what would work well for the aquamarines we came together on a design. It is 14kt white gold un rhodium plated. He says that he is not fond of it and only uses when a customer insists. We were both concerned about it not beind white enough, but it is. It isnt chromy, but it is still pretty white and soooo reflective. I cant believe this was handmade. I tried to really get in there and show how perfect and straight and balanced the bezel is, but you just cant see it. I am thinking though since I am starting a collection that I will have to get everything appraised. They take pictures for that dont they? I also would like to get this ring appraised because now after being able to see it and wear it I should be in jail for theft. I get so many compliments on it.

All in all I couldnt be happier.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
RQ, congrats! It's really a lovely ring, and the finger coverage is massive! Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results