shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisers in Calgary?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

h_dog2

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a good Jewelery appraiser in Calgary Alberta?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I always use International Gemological Labs. They are in a house right next to Eisenberg''s Furniture on Marsh Road NE. You need to call and make an appt. 264 8526. Great service and good reliable work.

cheers--Sharon

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Sharon -

This is good info that I appreciate, too. I need to get my studs appraised for insurance purposes. Do you happen to know approximately what their rates are per stone or piece of jewelry?

Thx!

B.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Barbara, I've only had single pieces appraised....and I paid ~$50 including tax. I would think earrings count as a single peice....but could be wrong....I'd call. They are very helpful.

How do you like this weather????
11.gif

cheers--Sharon

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 10:36:44 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Barbara, I''ve only had single pieces appraised....and I paid ~$50 including tax. I would think earrings count as a single peice....but could be wrong....I''d call. They are very helpful.

How do you like this weather????
11.gif

cheers--Sharon

Thanks - that seems like a very reasonable price! I wasn''t expecting THIS outside this morning. I certainly didn''t order it!!
35.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the info, Sharon! I was looking for an appraiser in Calgary too...for all me new purchases
31.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Just chiming in to concur with Sharon. I used them and they were very good. I thought it was closer to $70 per piece, and then cheaper for subsequent pieces. Just call them.

This weather is awful!!!! I drove the silly non-wintery car this morning, since it wasn''t snowing when I left the house. Yeesh!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/10/2008 11:49:20 AM
Author: shimmer
Thanks for the info, Sharon! I was looking for an appraiser in Calgary too...for all me new purchases
31.gif
HI:

Hmmmmm and WHEN do we get to see them??????

MY DH drove the "silly" car we typically drive only in perfect weather (aka 4 months a year....) and thinks he might hitch a ride home with his pal with an SUV.....
20.gif

cheers--Sharon

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
IGL are great. i think I payed 65$ for the first and less for the next ones. Here is their website. http://www.intergemlabs.com/faq.htm I believe they also do good custom work.

good luck guys!
Ken

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
The snow has stopped - I may get home after all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results