shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisal -

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loki

Rough_Rock
I am trying to decide between two Los Angeles based appraisers. Both have been recommended by Pricescope members. One appraiser has the title Master Gemologist while the other does not (both are GG, ASA members). Is the Master Gemologist credential of great importance?

I want the diamond I purchased to be looked at for durability issues as it has two feathers as the main inclusions (basically, to tell me if I need to return it) and also to receive an insurance appraisal (if it checks out okay).

Thanks for your help

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those few who hold the Master Gemologist Appraiser title will promote their advanced credential is of generally high importance. Those without it will imply that it is of far less value. Likely as not, a Senior Member of ASA, with or without this title, will be a very well versed appraiser capable of grading a diamond and giving acceptable levels of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results