shape
carat
color
clarity

Applause for Pearlman''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
I want to take a moment and let everyone know how wonderful Jason is over at Pearlman’s.

I called them as I was having difficulty with a designer ring he carries. All I wanted was some warranty information from him on this designer. When I explained what my problem was, which I won’t go into here, he offered to call the designer and see if he could help. This was much more than I expected. To give his time, when there wasn’t a sale in my book is the height of excellent service. I wanted to let everyone know this, as excellent service is one of the most important components to look for when making large purchases. It’s what you have to fall back on if you need it.
So here’s a big recommendation for Jason at Pearlman’s. I will certainly direct my business toward them in the future.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well everyone here already knows I''m a huge Pearlmans fan and now you see one of reasons why first hand. they truly are first class over there and really do make customer service their #1 priority. thanks for sharing your story!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s always so great to hear such wonderful customer service stories about online vendors!
36.gif
We always knew they were awesome, but thanks to posts like yours, another newbie will hopefully feel more comfortable and secure
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you had a wonderful experience. Bill consigned a couple of things for me and he was super easy to work with, very painless sale. I''ve been *very* impressed with all of the ps vendors I''ve worked with thus far (JA, WF, and pearlmans).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results