shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone with channel band 3mm Diamonds — 4mm width band

BeautyForAshes_

Rough_Rock
I’m thinking of purchasing a wedding band that has 3mm Diamonds and the width of the band is 4mm! Would love to see!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a 4mm band set with 3.2mm diamonds. I used to wear it with my 3.61ct solitaire. I thought it was a stunning set! Hope these photos help!

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2487.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

IMG_2545.JPG IMG_2467.JPG

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I had a 4mm band set with 3.2mm diamonds. I used to wear it with my 3.61ct solitaire. I thought it was a stunning set! Hope these photos help!

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2487.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

Perfect set! I love this!

BeautyForAshes_

Rough_Rock

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2487.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

Lovely Set!! Thanks so much this helps a lot.

BeautyForAshes_

Rough_Rock
I have a T&Co channel set 3.9mm with about 3mm stones.
B9B5A9B9-B321-4764-8DD5-B3A305A9328D.jpeg

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.
What size are you? Is there 9 diamonds total? Thank you for sharing your photo.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.
What size are you? Is there 9 diamonds total? Thank you for sharing your photo.

I am size 5.5 and yes, 9 stone, 9pt each.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MysticalGems -

Just a question: are you going to be wearing this with an e-ring? And, if so, what size is it? A 4mm ring can overwhelm an e-ring, so if you're planning on wearing it with your e-ring, you might want to ask anyone who posts their 4mm ring to tell you the size of their e-ring as well. I always thought the proportions of my set were perfect, but my e-ring diamond was 9.7mm across. The stones in my band were 13 points each, just btw, and 3.2mm. 4mm ring width, when set.

@SimoneDi's set is perfect, in my opinion, and her 3 stone is one of the loveliest on PriceScope. But unless I'm mis-remembering, her center stone is over 2 cts. @SimoneDi - can you pls weigh in on this? Thank you!

BeautyForAshes_

Rough_Rock
@MysticalGems -

Just a question: are you going to be wearing this with an e-ring? And, if so, what size is it? A 4mm ring can overwhelm an e-ring, so if you're planning on wearing it with your e-ring, you might want to ask anyone who posts their 4mm ring to tell you the size of their e-ring as well. I always thought the proportions of my set were perfect, but my e-ring diamond was 9.7mm across. The stones in my band were 13 points each, just btw, and 3.2mm. 4mm ring width, when set.

@SimoneDi's set is perfect, in my opinion, and her 3 stone is one of the loveliest on PriceScope. But unless I'm mis-remembering, her center stone is over 2 cts. @SimoneDi - can you pls weigh in on this? Thank you!

Thank you for that.

I have a 1.6 Center with a 3mm Width band solitaire.
I know it’s really thick, but I totally love it.
☺️

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MysticalGems -

I'd always advise people to have what they wanted. But just be aware, balance and proportion is everything, and there's a HUGE difference between 3mm and 4mm.

H

Horsegirl76

Mine is 4 mm with 12 diamonds set in platinum. It’s hefty, but I have a size 7 finger. I prefer the channel set as I am highly active and rough on my rings. In fact, I managed to crack a diamond in a previous channel set band! In my experience, I would be careful of the band overpowering the E-ring. I had this problem and am now on my third upgrade lol! This time (in the process of upgrading now) I think I have the perfect balance. Below is a picture with my one carat solitaire so you can see, depending on your perspective, what I mean.

E6F3E74C-638B-4DEF-9E3D-251327C93977.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results