shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone want to hunt for an aqua?

threegraces

Rough_Rock
I'm pregnant with our long-awaited first child and due in March*. So now I have a good reason for a new sparkly, right? I'm not very familiar with what to look for in an aquamarine. I would be looking for a right hand ring, <2 ct for a center stone. My sapphire e-ring is just over 2 ct and I don't want it to compete with my beloved ring. If anyone feels like shopping for me, I would appreciate it! My e-ring is a round, so maybe a cushion or square cut would be a good contrast? As much as I love halos, and I DO love them, I'm not sure what kind of setting I want yet.

*I know there are no guarantees about when the babe will arrive but it's fun to plan now

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

I think Gemfix may have what you are looking for. I visited Andrew in July and the 1.44 ct radiant aquamarine-525 on http://www.gemfix.com/aquamarine.html was one of my favorites. It's one of the best looking aquas I have seen in person and IMO has the best color out of Andrew's aqua selection at the time. It's a bit smaller than what I was looking for or I would have bought it!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Swala had a very nice asscher cut aqua- I would check them out.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

threegraces

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for the suggestions. You all have given me some great resources.

Bright Ice's aqua is to die for! I'll contact Jeff White and see what he has around.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results