shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone using chair covers? I have a concern about something

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
hi ladies,

well again i find myself involved with an incompetent wedding vendor. Ive had to fire my chair cover supplier and find a new one, so I am in a hurry to get this reserved and dont have time to wait for them to ship a sample.

One company I was looking at was partylinen.org because they were cheapest. Their covers are 40" long and my chairs at the hall are 34". Will these be too long then with a 6" difference, or are chair covers usually longer than the chair?

just something else to worry about now. i probably can find shorter ones...for more money!
7.gif

THANKS!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to say, 6" is a considerable difference and I wouldn't suggest using them as is. I'm no expert, but I don't think chair covers should be any longer than the chairs themselves. My concern would be that it may catch on the chair legs and, depending on the fabric, snag or tear. If you really want to save money, you might be able to talk someone into pinning the extra fabric up; a straight pin on each side of the hem should work.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Lolly

Thanks for confirming what I was afraid of! After some more research I found a local company who has the size I need. She said they are hemmed too so they fit nice to the floor. A bit more pricey than the online company but it includes the set up and all that so its about even in price.

THANKS girl!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Are you comfortable sharing the name of your chair cover vendor? I am planning to rent them also and would like to avoid bad recommendations!

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results