shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone see the episode of ER where...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Carter almost proposes to Abby? He has his great grandmother''s ring for her. It was highlighted in the storyline a number of times. I was trying to figure out if it was an Assher or simply an OMC, since it was vaguely squarish. Whatever it was, it was a stunner!

win

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I thought it was oval??

Cookiedough

Rough_Rock
ohhhh mannnn, I wanted him to give it to her so badly just to get another look at it. pssst....I don't think it's his baby.

Robyn12

Shiny_Rock
I actually just stumbled upon this ring last week while browsing online, so I knew who made it! It's a 2.12 ct Royal Oval by Fabrikant & Sons.

Here is a little more info...

more info

It's very pretty!

ring12345.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hah! This is an excerpt from that article:

"We recognize that the cost may be higher than many people may choose to spend and have designed the same style of this ring with smaller center diamonds for those who may not come from the same background as John Carter," said Fortgang. This engagement ring can be made with center stones starting at .25 carats and at a cost of about $3,000."

Not loving the whole 'same background' as comment....but what really makes me giggle is the last line. Center stones starting at .25c with .12c of pave around a filigree band for $3k? Wow...I'd rather go to Tiffany and get the .40c with *the* setting for that, and THAT is saying alot! No, nix that...I'd rather build my own online with a .60c H&A or a bigger oval for the same price! $3k for .25c? HAH!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
Not loving the whole 'same background' as comment....

Ah, you're not finding this statement of theirs flattering? lol Actually I think it's rather philanthropical of them to consider us common folk.
9.gif

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results