shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone live in Westchester County, NY? COOL STORE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi - I was just at my favorite little used jewlery/antiques store in Tarrytown, NY and they had GORGEOUS stuff!

And everything is 50%/70% off!

I had my eye on this beautiful antiqe sapphire/diamond ring - the sapphires were a gorgeous color, and it was $725, plus half off - i''m telling you, it would have been appraised for at least $2000, in my opinion.

They also had at least 20 diamond rings in the window - one really pretty european cut. They are all 1/2 off right now.

Oh, and nice cameo rings, earrings and necklaces, etc.

You should check it out if you live there!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, you didn''t tell us the name of the store!
38.gif

2.gif

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
do you know how far it is from Danbury, CT?

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
oops, DUH!

It''s STAR, or Little STAR. Shoot - i left the card in my car - i will look after work and post the name and address. It is probably about 45 minutes from Danbury. Tarrytown is a cool place - they have a bunch of cute antique stores and restaurants - kind of like cold spring. And plus the legend of sleepy hollow develeoped right there,so there are a bunch of cultural things there too.

Reese

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I work right up the street, and have been to this store many times. A friend I work with has purchased quite a few things from this store and has been very happy. The mexican resturant next store is good too.

Reese

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Reese - I''ve been to that meican place - it''s quite yummy! I also like the greek food next door - really good!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ya''ll are getting me hungry!
18.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/23/2004 3:50:30 PM
Author: Rhino
Ya''ll are getting me hungry!
18.gif
What? I''m still waiting for that slice of Pizza from that place next door. Nice new storefront by the way Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results