shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know of any great buns workouts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
My butt can really use a lift

beau13

Ideal_Rock
The BEST and most simple workout for your glutes (maximus & minimus) are walking lunges, and squats. There are a variety of ways you can do lunges. If you have access to a track, or long road even, and some 10 pound dumbells, start lunging. You won''t find a better butt workout!! Stair climbing is good to add as well. If you have a step, stairclimber, or just a set of stairs, start climbing..works well!!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 8:43:48 AM
Author: beau13
The BEST and most simple workout for your glutes (maximus & minimus) are walking lunges, and squats. There are a variety of ways you can do lunges. If you have access to a track, or long road even, and some 10 pound dumbells, start lunging. You won''t find a better butt workout!! Stair climbing is good to add as well. If you have a step, stairclimber, or just a set of stairs, start climbing..works well!!
I agree, walking lunges (with weights), squats and climbing stairs are the best exercises for your butt. To pump up your stair-climbing, try taking 2 steps at a time or side-stepping. I''ve recently started doing the rowing machine and my ass is incredibly sore afterwards!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 8:31:35 AM
Author:blissfulbride
My butt can really use a lift
Mine could too, it''s growing down my legs!!

I agree, the lunges are really good, I just hate ''em.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Oyyyy! Wish I could figure out what to do to lift the butt. I'm not sure it can be done in all instances.

I'm thinking that there is too much fat v. muscle for me. I do the weights [on the machines] and do more lbs than the men at the gym [they see where I am set for weights and they look at me kinda weird!]. When I ski I don't see any fatigue no matter the trail [or the off piste].

But, my butt is not where I want it to be! It is about 2" lower!

I am not sure what to do other than to camo it with clothes! Any suggestions from our fellow senior citizens?

Thanks!

just looking

Rough_Rock
But, my butt is not where I want it to be! It is about 2" lower!

Sorry, but ( no pun intended) ....

I got a real chuckle out of that :)

Exactly how you do you measure?.....hehehe

Have a wonderful day all

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Ask and you shall receive! This article showed up in an email entitled "The Better Butt Diet" from Glee magazine. LOL!

There is an additional link: 10 minute makeover

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
The old, original Buns of Steel Video. (1987)

Check out the reviews. It works. Must have VHS
21.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought Denise Austin''s new workout dvd - 12 in 12 (12 excercise in 12 mintues per day) One set is for abdominal and lower body workout and it has some great excercises for the glutes. I can already feel the difference in 1 week. I love the dvd ''cause I can work it into my schedule - and I can do a great workout at home - cheap!
36.gif

nuclear

Rough_Rock
Nothing is going to be better than squats. This is by far the best exercise you can do for legs/butt.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Squats. Can''t beat ''em. Add some weights for serious muscle pain
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Squats and lunges. Swimming too. But that's not to say that I practise what I preach.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you belong to a gym with a stair machine? I''m talking about the machines that look like real stairs revolving around in a circle, not those old stair machines with the pedal-type things.

It''s incredible. It works your quads and hammies, too. And it gets my heart rate going very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results