shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Interested in Vintage Akoya Project Pearls on Ebay for $39?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I am on a ban.........maybe someone here is interested? These aren't high quality but they are very pretty and fun.

The blue strand is dyed and very short but I could see making a nice bracelet with the nicest pearls on the strand, or using the pearls on a mixed medley strand. Or maybe combing the best pearls of both the strands pictured to make one mixed color strand?

s-l1600 (8).jpg

The clasp is worth the price of this white baroque Akoya strand. Interesting how they are strung. The wearer must have placed bigger pearls near the clasp for when she wore the clasp forward.

s-l1600 (9).jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since I am on a ban.........maybe someone here is interested? These aren't high quality but they are very pretty and fun.

The blue strand is dyed and very short but I could see making a nice bracelet with the nicest pearls on the strand, or using the pearls on a mixed medley strand. Or maybe combing the best pearls of both the strands pictured to make one mixed color strand?

s-l1600 (8).jpg

The clasp is worth the price of this white baroque Akoya strand. Interesting how they are strung. The wearer must have placed bigger pearls near the clasp for when she wore the clasp forward.

s-l1600 (9).jpg

Beautiful clasp

.....i can hear it singing your name

Lisa - lisa - buy me - give me a home 4ae76fa8c9910485045e4f9a956345903b-18-puppy-dog-eyes.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked them up! My friends' kids are really into the freshies i made them so this is perfect. Thanks!

I can't wait to see what you make with them! I love how you share your love of pearls with your friends and make them pearl gifts. :)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see what you make with them! I love how you share your love of pearls with your friends and make them pearl gifts. :)

I bought 5 strands from that ebay seller lol. Figured the gold clasps alone were worth it, plus some of the akoyas look pretty nice. I have a lot of pink FW to mix with them, and the blue strand actually fits me so I'm hoping they're nice!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought 5 strands from that ebay seller lol. Figured the gold clasps alone were worth it, plus some of the akoyas look pretty nice. I have a lot of pink FW to mix with them, and the blue strand actually fits me so I'm hoping they're nice!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
When will they arrive?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
When will they arrive?

Yesterday! Two are plastic and the clasps are not gold as she thought, so they're going back. The two strands @Lisa Loves Shiny posted are great, the blue baroques are nicer than I expected. The 14k wg heart clasp on the akoya is super cute and the akoyas are also nicer than expected! I also picked up a multistrand rice crispie freshwater for the 14k gold ball clasp and that's well worth the $30 paid.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday! Two are plastic and the clasps are not gold as she thought, so they're going back. The two strands @Lisa Loves Shiny posted are great, the blue baroques are nicer than I expected. The 14k wg heart clasp on the akoya is super cute and the akoyas are also nicer than expected! I also picked up a multistrand rice crispie freshwater for the 14k gold ball clasp and that's well worth the $30 paid.

Glad these worked out for you! :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

That's pretty awsome buying

@Lisa Loves Shiny has a great eye !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results