shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Interested in Trading Your Ring(s) like Buying/Leasing Cars?

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone ever purchased their diamond engagement/wedding ring and after 2-3 years, you are ready to look for something new?
Has anyone seen a beautiful ring on this site and thought, I love that ring. Wish I could have that ring. What if someone liked your ring?
Welllll, has anyone ever thought of trading their ring with another PSer that would be interested in your Ring and visa versa?
Kinda like buying/leasing a car and taking it back and getting or trading for a different ring, making it feel like you are getting a “new“ ring?
Some of us cannot afford to buy a whole new ring, but a trade?, wouldn’t that be awesome?
We could comment here, show pics of our rings, but list on LT to work out details, what do all you think?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually rather like the idea of “hiring” jewellery. You can now do that for designer handbags and designer clothes, wouldn’t it be fun to wear some huge, exotic piece to a party or lunch.
obviously insurance would be the issue but still, the big jewellery houses / makers lend out to actresses and models, why not to some of us “normal” folk?

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yah this would be cool!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I have heard of such transactions IRL, but if there were any here, no idea... possibly private!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results