shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have experience with diamondswithflaws.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

carajay

Rough_Rock
Anyone hear of these guys?
www.diamondswithflaws.com
Any opinions?
Found a few diamonds I liked but never heard of them.
I am new to this fourm so please go easy on me if this is the wrong place to post this.
Thanks
Rhonda

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never heard of them. But that said, it''s a pretty silly marketing strategy considering that most diamond vendors sell a lot more "flawed" diamonds than "perfect" ones.

I''d stick to some of the more well known vendors. Jon at GOG, Brian Gavin Diamonds, and High Performance Diamonds all sell a wide array of stones including "imperfect" ones.

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Just looked at the site, the prices are quite competitive. However they don''t give much information away about the diamond so you can''t tell if it''s a good cut on the HCA (Holloway cut advisor)

Try there:

www.goodoldgold.com
www.whiteflash.com

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
They seem to have very few AGS or GIA stones with very little information available to the consumer.

carajay

Rough_Rock
Thanks for responses.
Here is my favorite diamond.
1.23ct AGS Ideal g VS2
Cut Grade Ideal
Depth % 60.9 %
Table % 57 %
Symmetry Ideal
Polish Ideal
Girdle Thickness Thin to Medium
Culet Size None
Fluorescence None
Dimensions 6.95x6.92x4.22 mm
Price is $8006.00.
Actually there were 2-3 similar AGS diamonds I was considering but this was about 10% less.
Almost seems too good to be true.
I emailed them and was told diamond could be sent to me for 48 hour inspection.
Anyone know a good appraiser in Houston, TX who could verify the diamond matches the cert?
Thanks
Rhonda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results