shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have an under-cabinet kitchen TV?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I am *thinking* of getting an under-cabinet TV for my kitchen. I want one with a CD player and radio... and I''d need the screen to swivel. For the mounting part, I can''t have any more than 12 inch depth. Width doesn''t matter much (although the smaller the better). Anyone have one they LOVE? Or HATE?!!! Any and all input welcome!

Thanks!

Lynn

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have an under-the-counter TV, but I do have a radio/CD player that I absolutely love. It''s so slim you don''t even notice it''s there. We use it pretty much every day. I know someone who has a TV and she loved it, it was almost always on.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i do own one and love it. it is several years old and i have had no problems. it doesn''t have a cd player but it would be nice if it did. i do, however, have a cd player and radio unit in the kitchen.

it is a phillips and was very inexpensive. if i were buying one now i would go for the combo you want if i could find it.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I have one under an upper cabinet over my kitchen sink. I love it! I can watch TV while I cook. I highly recommend it. I think we have a Phillips too. And it pops down and then swivels around so you can move it depending on where you''re standing.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have a Sony with a radio and CD player but no t.v. I use the radio whenever I''m in the kitchen for any length of time, but the CD player is sort of a pain to me because it only holds one CD at a time and I''m always forgetting to bring more CD''s with me. I''d love to have a t.v. in the kitchen but I''m flaky enough to get caught up watching something while cooking and burn up whatever I have going, LOL!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, guys.

I can''t find one locally ANYWHERE (darn small town!) so I guess I will have to wait till I get to the "big city" to shop around.

My second choice would be a small, flat panel TV that I could mount on the wall. Anyone have anything like that? How far out from the wall does it stick? Do you like it?

More thanks!!!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i found the tv, radio, dvd combo on amazon but it was out of stock. walmart online has it listed for 265 or something close but says its is not available online. you might check it out in store. hth.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, ours was bought at Costco or Best Buy, I cant remember. Why dont you look online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results