shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a pic of this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessClyde

Rough_Rock
My friend saw this ring she just loves, but neither of us can seem to find a pic of it. It has a princess cut center stone and then instead of just one princess cut stone on each side like an anniversary band, it has two diamonds on both sides. Anyone have a pic of this? Thanx!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
is that two additional princess on each side? are they channel or basket set?

PrincessClyde

Rough_Rock
I believe basket...they are not channel set. It looks just like the three-ston anniversary band, with the large center diamond and then a smaller diamond on each side. Except this ring has two diamonds on each side, so it''s a 5 stone ring rather than 3. I hope that clears it up.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I just found two of them on ebay that sound like what you are describing. One in white gold, the other in yellow gold. I will try to post the pics for you.

item number 4969320467

1.45 ctw vs1 I-J

$445 is the current high bid. Only an hour left to go on the bidding.

b0_1.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the other one, this time in yellow gold.

item number 4969575511

1.45 ctw

vs1 I

$550 current high bid. One day left on this one.

5f_1.jpg

PrincessClyde

Rough_Rock
Thanx! That looks almost just like it. In this picture, the two side diamonds seem to be at different heights. But on the one she liked, I think they looked a little more the same. So instead of the "step" look, it was more even. But this helps. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results