shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a new graduate?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sitting at Hope College in Holland Michigan waiting for my baby girl to graduate with a BA in communications. anyone else have a new graduate?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your graduate!

I guess I have one of sorts... my only sibling is graduating from high school next month and we''re buying him tickets to come out here and visit us in China... wish I could be at his graduation but this will be more fun and memorable in the long run :)

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I do, I do!
36.gif

My daughter is graduating from Syracuse in computer engineering. Ceremony is this coming weekend.
9.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to the grads and to the parents!!

My baby graduated in Dec. from Texas Tech and is now in grad school.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
My DH does.......ME!
16.gif
3.gif
I graduate with a B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies on May 17th. I''m applying to grad school as we speak! Very exciting times.
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to all the graduates!

Lucky, are you applying to grad schools in TX?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2010 12:11:10 PM
Author: luckystar112
My DH does.......ME!
16.gif
3.gif
I graduate with a B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies on May 17th. I''m applying to grad school as we speak! Very exciting times.
1.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
My oldest niece is graduating from high school this spring. She''s acquired a little over 10k of scholarships for her first year of college. She''s going to Ia State to be a veterinarian. I''m verrrrry proud of her :)

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Zoe and Bebe! I''m very excited!

Zoe--yup, applying to schools here in TX.
15.gif
Our goal was to be out of here by the time I graduate, but it took DH a LONG time to find a job where transferring is an option. The company he works for is located all over the U.S., so that''s good. He applied to locations in N.E. and TX, but ended up getting a job down here. We do plan on asking about transferring in the future. I basically want to get my M.A. in English to waste time, and because I''ll need it if I want to teach at a community college. I''ve already been in touch with the Department Chairs in Maine.
3.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lucky, I''m sure you''ll get back to NE someday. Hey, if you make it home for a visit, let me know if you''d like to meet up. My husband''s new job is on the coast (in P.) -- right across the bridge from Kittery. I''m actually planning on spendng some time in Maine this summer since we''ll be so close.

Sorry for the thread jack, April!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Yep! SO graduates on Saturday!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DD walks with her class next weekend, she finished this past December. She majored in Econ and has a minor in Urban Studies.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to all the graduates!!!

My son is graduating from high school in June.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
My parents and husband will have a new graduate soon! I''m graduating college May 27. I majored in psychology and I''m starting grad school at NYU for occupational therapy in the fall.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BIG congratulations to all the new grads!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I graduated yesterday with my MS in Family and Consumer Sciences. I''m a teacher so I''ve still got the same gig-just a better salary and a new title
9.gif

Congrats to all the new grads! It''s a fantastic feeling!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, AprilBaby, Sara, Blu, bebe, luckystar, Smurfy, Callisto, Lisa, junebug, Lilac, and Blair! As usual, the accomplishments of Pricescopers seem to be far above average! My daughter is also

graduating from high school this year. She is planning on attending community college in the fall. I have a niece who is graduating from Trinity College this month. She is a great kid who is socially active and speaks

several languages. She will be studying Italian in Florence, Italy this summer.

AGBF
34.gif

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
My youngest sister is graduating with her Bachelor of Commerce. She was supposed to be done last fall, but apparently the university lost her mark and papers (along with the marks and papers of many others) from a class she took two years ago - and the prof kept NO records - she had to rewrite the exam a couple weeks ago (poor girl!) and did very well. She majored in accounting, and now is soon off to start her three years of accounting articles (if all goes well) to work towards her designation.

I myself am almost done my law articles and will be getting called to the Bar in July (Canada is a bit different from the US in we have do articles following law school rather than the bar exams alone). It's a pretty low-key affair though, and my family does not live by so will not be able to attend. It will just be DH, some coworkers, and a couple other friends/fellow peers. I will be able to get them all a copy of the transcript though!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I''m graduating on Sunday too with a BA in business. I''m super excited not only to graduate, but Summa Cum Laude to boot! YAY!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 10:56:19 AM
Author: PaulaW
I''m graduating on Sunday too with a BA in business. I''m super excited not only to graduate, but Summa Cum Laude to boot! YAY!
Me too! Yay to us!
21.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results