shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone finding that they're not getting alerts?

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking the other day that as of late, it seems that the forum isn't so active, as I don't get a lot of alerts showing for threads that I posted on. Then I noticed that there was a thread I posted on with a new reply but this hadn't shown on my alert, but later somebody else posted another response and that did show up. A while back, I noticed that no alerts were showing, and I seemed to be logged out even though I don't recall doing so (possibly it was to do with some data protection cookie options confirmation process). Has anyone else noticed anything like this recently? I'm not sure if it's just me.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too! I’m also missing some comments on questions I write.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I also have not gotten alerts for a thread I created that had activity on it in the past weeks.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I also have been missing alerts. I've gotten some alerts when someone "likes" a post of mine but have not gotten any recently when someone comments on a post I started.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
are the threads you have market to notify you every time someone comments?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to have the thread on ‘watch’ to receive post notifications unless you are personally tagged. Are you tagged and not receiving alerts? That does happen to me from time to time.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I usually get bucket loads of them
And not just because ive clicked on something by mistake and get an alert everytime @kenny even thinks about PS :lol:
But in saying that occasionally i do wake up to nothing - like yesterday??? And i think whaaat ????
With the time differences someone is always posting pretty and intetesting things while im asleep so its very unusual

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok weird
I just got an email @MakingTheGrade has posted (ive done a Kenny with her too :lol: ) i do soooo love her pearl creations

so i got an email but not a notification on here

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually get bucket loads of them
And not just because ive clicked on something by mistake and get an alert everytime @kenny even thinks about PS :lol:
But in saying that occasionally i do wake up to nothing - like yesterday??? And i think whaaat ????
With the time differences someone is always posting pretty and intetesting things while im asleep so its very unusual

Maybe you clicked on a PS button to subscribe to me, or get notifications or alerts when I post.

Considering how dashing, dapper, and devastatingly handsome I am, it's entirely understandable all the PS ladies swoon and get the vapors in my presence.

54.png

Attachments

• 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
@Niel @Slick1 I can see that any thread I posted on has at the top an 'unwatch' button which I haven't pressed so I think I should be getting notifications. Also weird that I get one notification from the same thread and not the other.

@psadmin Some of us seem to be having issues with notifications, any ideas as to what might be the issue? Thanks

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know how to contact site admin? Thanks

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results