shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone familiar with Overnight Mountings?

RunningNut262

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any knowledge or input on settings from Overnight Mountings? Quality, reputation, etc. I’m resetting my engagement ring and want a simple, classic 4-prong basket style. Two of the jewelers I‘m considering using feature settings from Overnight Mointings, as well as Stuller. I thought I was set on a setting from Stuller, but then came across a similar one from Overnight Mountings and am now curious how the companies and their products compare. I’ve not been able to see anything in person yet and have only looked at their websites.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
A jeweler I talked to the other day said he prefers working with Stuller. He said he's never had to send anything back from Stuller but has with every other vendor

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve used them several times. Lovely settings!

RunningNut262

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the insight. I actually like the looks of the Overnight setting a bit more, but couldn’t find much information on them. Good to know they’re comparable. They do have some nice settings.

SouthGaNole

Rough_Rock
Do you have to be a retailer to purchase from overnight?

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have to be a retailer to purchase from overnight?
Sorry, but like Stuller, they don't sell to consumers. From the My Account page on their web site:
This is a business to business website only and is exclusively for retail and wholesale jewelers. If we will not be able to verify you are in the business of selling jewelry, please do not attempt to open an account as the request will be denied.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results