shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone ever buy from Verma Estate Jewelry/NY?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
My husband wants to buy me an antique ring that Verma Estate has on their site. Has anyone bought from them? The ring has a GIA appraisal that comes with it. It's a little chunk of change though, so I would love to know if anyone here has had a good experience with them.

SmileyJ3ms

Rough_Rock
My husband wants to buy me an antique ring that Verma Estate has on their site. Has anyone bought from them? The ring has a GIA appraisal that comes with it. It's a little chunk of change though, so I would love to know if anyone here has had a good experience with them.

They have some beautiful rings... I’ve never bought from them, though : their prices are on the high side compares to similar items from vintage/antique dealers. I’m curious to know if anyone on here has purchased from them & whether their price are negotiable=)2

MammaPants

Rough_Rock
I had narrowed it down to a ring from them or GoldAdore (who I have bought from twice). I asked Verma for additional information on Wednesday morning. I have not heard back yet. I asked GoldAdore for additional information on Wednesday afternoon and she sent pictures, videos, options, and answered every one of my questions in the span of about ten minutes. I purchased with her right then . She made my decision really easy! Verma must not need my money.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I did find their email response lacking, but what I wanted was so specific and I had been looking awhile. I finally called Verma and actually talked with the owner. We bought my new eternity band from them and I'm very pleased with the ring, it is as described and in excellent condition. So for anyone reading this, trying to contact Verma, just try calling. You will have a better response.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Piiiics? :twisted2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results