shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else waiting on deliveries delayed by weather?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meeee

All things considered I shouldn’t complain but still I had a shipment sit in NV for 5 days.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yep! Still waiting on something that was due to arrive last Thursday. Everything is snagged due to the wintry chaos, but I really feel for everyone experiencing it, so no complaints here, and hoping that full recovery will soon be a reality for them. I am trying to reframe the delay as just a bonus opportunity for honing my patience! :lol: Positive spin for the win!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Weather, Covid, Lunar New Year. It’s just waiting all around the world. Then they will all arrive at once and DH will think I’ve gone nuts with the shopping.

So true. I'm hoping they arrive on a day I'm home or on a day I can have our nanny stash them for me!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes! Have some sparklies coming via FedEx overnight, which has turned into a week now.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So my FedEx is arriving tomorrow. It sat in NM for days (snow, I’m sure), then to Atlanta, to NY, and tomorrow to me in SoCal. Good lord.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
[Checks my map] Wait, it went "backwards"???

Yes indeedie! Reminds me of flights to Hawaii from here that go to Denver first. :wall:

But.....guess what! It freaking arrived this afternoon! So much for text updates. I'm not complaining, It was filled with all sorts of goodies!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results