shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone buy from Jewelryhoo on Ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok, Im just going with a cheapo plain setting for my tourmaline because I want to WEAR it! and can''t wait for my reset to complete ugg. all these indecisions.. anyhow i found a seller, and although I am not buying a setting with diamonds in it, I might, but I wanted to try them out first on the the lesser expensive setting, if a success then I''ll get a more elaborate setting with stones, and find another little pretty little gem
30.gif
So have anyone of you bought from Jewelryhoo?

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/JewelryHoo-Design-Jewelry-for-You

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 5:40:45 PM
Author:D&T
ok, Im just going with a cheapo plain setting for my tourmaline because I want to WEAR it! and can''t wait for my reset to complete ugg. all these indecisions.. anyhow i found a seller, and although I am not buying a setting with diamonds in it, I might, but I wanted to try them out first on the the lesser expensive setting, if a success then I''ll get a more elaborate setting with stones, and find another little pretty little gem
30.gif

That''s one of seller lan.b04''s many store aliases on ebay. There are mixed reviews about his settings. My big issue with them is the inconsistancy of the quality of the settings. Some people get them done fabulously, and others get duds.

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
That is a lot of money regardless to be throwing to a random vendor on ebay...

I would only buy from someone that has a good reputation, because thats 200-who knows how much, that could be out of your pocket for good

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 5:48:31 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 5/28/2009 5:40:45 PM
Author:D&T
30.gif

That''s one of seller lan.b04''s many store aliases on ebay. There are mixed reviews about his settings. My big issue with them is the inconsistancy of the quality of the settings. Some people get them done fabulously, and others get duds.
ugg- hmmm, its just a simple solitaire setting about $90, and i just sent them a best offer, I found another, but I really like the tapered look they he/she has...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 5:51:19 PM
Author: Ryon
That is a lot of money regardless to be throwing to a random vendor on ebay...

I would only buy from someone that has a good reputation, because thats 200-who knows how much, that could be out of your pocket for good
thanks Ryon, i''ll keep searching but I really liked this solitaire setting he has
40.gif
(mixed feelings now)

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
http://www.acstones.com/info/setting.html

He has a listing on here for a company from New Mexico.. I saw this once and once shocked by there prices... Which beat what your talking of from an ebay vendor btw..

Your welcome

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RYON! THANK YOU!!!!. gosh I was running out of ideas..

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
I can''t garantee that the vendor is realiable but Barry recommended them on his website and thats better than a random ebay vendor IMO.. Also there prices are even cheaper.

When I decide on my stone (some ppl are probly thinking I never will by now haha) I got the same desicion to make. Might just go to a local jeweler myself and buy a simple 4 prong tiffany, because then I have the warranty and all and if anything goes wrong (prongs etc) it will be a free fix.. Also she is allergic to YG so I have to get her WG (free plating forever) This might outweigh the extra cost.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks cinnamon- I''ll try them again, I probably missed some when I was going through it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought from Lan and Happily. BUT I examined each pic very carefully and made sure I was okay with the flaws. I noticed even from his pics that his settings from one style to the next were inconsistent. Mine ended up being quite lovely (and it's going to be all set and ready to go on Saturday!). And I would buy again. But I would make sure I checked out those pics very carefully they are very accurate, the good and the bad.

I also woudn't pay the full price. I'd make him an offer. Worst he can do is refuse.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 8:07:30 PM
Author: Gypsy
I bought from Lan and Happily. BUT I examined each pic very carefully and made sure I was okay with the flaws. I noticed even from his pics that his settings were inconsistent. Mine ended up being quite lovely (and it''s going to be all set and ready to go on Saturday!). And I would buy again. But I would make sure I checked out those pics very carefully they are very accurate, the good and the bad.

I also woudn''t pay the full price. I''d make him an offer. Worst he can do is refuse.
Thanks Gypsy, I remembered you bought from him, but I didn''t know they were the same seller... anyhoot, i did make an offer, and I really like his setting from the look of it so we shall see.. Can''t wait for your pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results