shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody wanna do a 30 day shred with me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 1:00:09 PM
Author: onvacation
I don't understand. How is any of that funny?
29.gif
I can sympathize with the 4:30pm incident, but come on, 6:30am is not a reasonable time to be waking people up with thumps. And purposefully walking on your heels to get back at them? Continuing with your exercise when you know it bothers other people enough for them to take the trouble to come knock on your door? I don't know if any of you have lived with upstairs neighbors like you, but if you had, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't go on doing it.
That's part of apartment/condo living! You have to deal with noise and not be a biotch about it. If she WAS sleeping, how a swinging fan would wake her up is beyond me.
20.gif
And it's not like VC is exercising in her bedroom (which I'd assume would be over the neighbor's bedroom)...

ETA: I'd much rather hear someone exercising than peeing, which was the case the last time I lived below someone.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I don''t understand. How is any of that funny?
29.gif
I can sympathize with the 4:30pm incident, but come on, 6:30am is not a reasonable time to be waking people up with thumps. And purposefully walking on your heels to get back at them? Continuing with your exercise when you know it bothers other people enough for them to take the trouble to come knock on your door? I don''t know if any of you have lived with upstairs neighbors like you, but if you had, I''m pretty sure you wouldn''t go on doing it.
Last I checked, living in a multi-family residence requires respect from both parties. As I have not received any from her (she has been incredibly rude since the beginning) I don''t intend to return any. I will add that last night after she complained, I omitted any jumping cardio and did lots of extra punches so that she was not disturbed any further. Today, I tried to be the bigger person by working out at a time where she would be unaffected (the living room and bed rooms are well-isolated in terms of sound transmission, and the sound was never her concern, it was the shaking of the ceiling fan), even though my original workout time of 9 PM was well prior to the end of the noise ordinance for our county, but was obviously unsuccessful.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
29.gif
I can sympathize with the 4:30pm incident, but come on, 6:30am is not a reasonable time to be waking people up with thumps. And purposefully walking on your heels to get back at them? Continuing with your exercise when you know it bothers other people enough for them to take the trouble to come knock on your door? I don''t know if any of you have lived with upstairs neighbors like you, but if you had, I''m pretty sure you wouldn''t go on doing it.
But what if this woman is the type to complain about anything? How is it fair that VC can''t exercise in her condo that she pays for, out of fear that someone is going to call the police on her? Some people complain just because they can. The woman complained about her ceiling fan swinging/moving up and down. If she was sleeping this morning, how would a moving fan wake her up? Dealing with noise that isn''t your own is all part of living near other people. I get to hear the neighbors moving their garbage bins out to the curb at 10 pm when I''m in bed, in my single family house. I''ve never once thought to complain to them because they are just living their life, on their own property. Same went for when I DID live in an apartment and there was lots of noise around me. I accepted that it was the price I paid for living in close quarters with others.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
29.gif
I have had upstairs neighbors, and you deal with noise during normal times because PEOPLE MAKE NOISE.

She purposely tried to do it at a time that they wouldnt be in the room below her, and they were still rude.

Sorry - if you dont ever want to hear anyone else, then buy a fricking house!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
29.gif
And maybe you haven''t had an awful downstairs neighbour that complains about everything.

My BF lived above a guy one year that complained about everything. He would complain if we were watching TV with the windows open (in an un-airconditioned apartment in VA in the summer). He complained about how we walked.

Some people just like to complain. VC was trying to be considerate, and got yelled at twice within 12 hours. Sounds like her downstairs neighbour needs to either get an apartment on the top floor or find a house to rent.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
How is the "shredding" coming along ladies? I am thinking about picking up this DVD and would love to know what you guys think of it now after starting/trying/completing it. I really need to tone up for my dress and am thinking this might be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results