shape
carat
color
clarity

any1 know the prices....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
of tacori STYLE #: 10937

and verragio eur-8016r.

i am not in america, so its hard for me to get the brochures or to call to get the prices. please help, thank you
5.gif

NY SPARKLE

Rough_Rock
naughty.gif
Tacori charges an arm and a leg for their settings. Approximately $1500-$2800. It's a good thing my gf thought they were "chunky" when she tried them on. LOL. It was cheaper for me to custom make her ring.
naughty.gif

p5r799

Rough_Rock
Diamond Direct in Charlotte, NC has a great price for Tacori, but they are rather chunkie on petite fingers. Renaissance is another style of setting that looks similar to Tacori but they are lower in price and less chunky.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't know. if you drop a line at weddingband.com they'll send you a quote for the style by e-mail. not sure how good or bad are their prices, but doubt they exagerate either way: whatever I asked for got asnwered realistically by now. I guess you have to specify your size and the approx weight of the stone you want in that setting (some don't match some stone sizes).

Hope this helps...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results