shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Reputable Independent Appraisers in New York/New Jersey area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curious rock

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Do you know anyReputable Independent Appraisers in New York/New Jersey area aside from the 2 people listed here in price scope that you can recommend?

Thanks!

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Are you in NJ? Where?

Are these the appraisers you are talking about being mentioned on this site?
https://www.pricescope.com/appr_list.asp

curious rock

Rough_Rock
HI Lawmax,

I live in Union Township. Yes, that was the list I was referring to. Are you from New Jersey also, where?

Thanks

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Robert Aretz and Theodore Baer, both are in NYC. Both are good guys and independent appraisers.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/1/2002 8:10:18 PM

HI Lawmax,

I live in Union Township. Yes, that was the list I was referring to. Are you from New Jersey also, where?

Thanks
----------------

Hi,

I'm grew up in Livingston and my family is still in Essex County. I live in South Carolina now, but may be moving back up your way. One person on that list is in Florham Park and New York. Florham Park is an easy drive for you. Hop on 78 since it goes through now. :) You can get off at 287 or at the Short Hills Mall and then hit the Mall on the way back. LOL I was just up there this past weekend, but didn't get to the mall. I really miss the good food and the shopping up there. Your diamond is probably much more beautiful than any you'll see at the mall, even in the fanciest of jewelry stores there.

If you get a chance, please let us know which appraiser you use, what tools they have available and your overall impression.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Dave,

Is that actually a mug shot? :)

Rhino

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Rhino-nice look! :)

You can give lots of information about diamonds, but you're not an independent appraiser. Just making sure the consumer is straight about that.

Cola

Rough_Rock
Also consider David Wolf. He has a page on the web too: http://www.justappraisers.com

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
David Wolf is the guy in Florham Park and New York. :)

Cola

Rough_Rock
Oops. Just realized he's on the recommended list.

Net Ranger

Rough_Rock
Hi there and happy new year! I'm interested in finding a diamond engagement ring in the Long Branch area of Jersey or somewhere near there. Can you or anyone else recommend a quality and reputable diamond/jewelry dealer?
Thank you
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results