shape
carat
color
clarity

Any opinions welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I have a 1.29ct round in a temp setting and am debating about styles. I have succumbed to the classy look of the knife edge solitaire, but would like opinions on the wedding band. I would like a half eternity shared prong with 10 pointers. Would this size of a wedding band drown out the solitaire?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i would recommend going to stores and trying different shared prong bands on to get an idea of size. i have a 2.13 knife edge solitare and have a 3 pointer shared prong half eternity band. link

genette

Shiny_Rock
Hey jcrow, just wanted to let you know that your set is actually one of my all time favorites on here especially after you changed the head on your ering. I didn''t think it could''ve gotten any prettier but it did when you posted the final product.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been doing a little looking too. I have been thinking about 10 pointers for my 1.5 round. I don''t want the eternity band to be too big and outshine the center stone. I think 10 pointers would be too big for a 1.3. maybe look into 5 or 7 pointers. preciousjewels has a band of 10 pointers with her 3 carat center...

PJ%20with%20WF%20ering.jpg

bluedawgs- both rings are 4 pointers with a 1.7 center..

BBtpp2.JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, sweetie, that''s so sweet!
5.gif

one thing that helped me decide on the diamond size is the width of the band. for instance, my bands i believe are 2.5 mm. for the w-band to be 2.5 mm, they had to use 3 pointers. but then again, i am the matchy matchy type.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results