shape
carat
color
clarity

any opinions on this stone, please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

confusedtoo

Rough_Rock
what do you think of quality/price? thanks!

from whiteflash. cert is from jan of this year. sarin and idealscope info was available and looked good. rated excellent on light return and very good on fire, scintillation and spread on the hca.

Item Code: AGS-5760206
Price: $6,615.00
Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 1.000
Color: F
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 61.1
Table: 55
Crown Angle: 34.7
Crown %: 15.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: Thin-Medium Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-1105221.htm#

EZ

Rough_Rock

It looks like a nice stone. When I run the HCA the score is 1.3 and it gets EX on everything but Spread (VG). From my understanding that means there is no reason to reject the stone.

I just purchased a 1.01 ct. H&A from WF and your listing is about twelve hundred less than what I paid. You will get a discount if you pay by wire. So - yeah, I''d say this was worth ordering and taking a look at. They have a 10 day 100% money back policy if you do not like it. (However, $50 will be deducted for shipping + your cost to return.)

confusedtoo

Rough_Rock
if it makes you feel any better, it seems like you paid more for the vs2 vs si1. when i did a search on vs2 - which is what i wanted but don''t think i can afford - the prices were more in the 7 - 8k range.

thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results